This past weekend we celebrated my big brother’s birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Justin!
I made a no-bake cheesecake that I thought was super tasty and thought I would share the recipe with you here.
I decided to make the crust myself by combining 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs with 1/4 cup sugar and 1/3 cup melted butter (I also added a little cinnamon, but that is optional).
Press the mixture into a 9-inch pie plate and bake for 8 minutes in a preheated 350°F oven. Cool completely.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 ounces prepared whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (6 ounces)
- 1 pound fresh berries for decoration