March 14-21 2020.
Spend a week on the healing white-sand beaches of Tulum, where the ocean meets the jungle, at the gorgeous Shambala Petit Resort. Step out of your ocean-front, eco-chic cabana, grab your mat and get ready for class in the beautiful ocean-side studio.
After class go for a swim in the ocean, paddle board, bike, surf, swim, journal, meander the BoHo boutiques, visit the Mayan Ruins or go swimming in the under-water caves (cenotes), sway in a hammock and stare at the clouds or just relax and listen to the sound of the waves. Do as much or little as you like.
Sample Schedule (subject to change)
- 6:30am coffee/tea
- 7am Sunrise meditation
- 7:45-9am Vinyasa Yoga
- 9am Breakfast
- 2pm Lunch
- 7pm Dinner
- 8pm Yin/Nidra Yoga (please be flexible for changes to this as I am projecting workshops that may need to happen before dinner some nights)
- 7 nights accommodation
- Two daily yoga classes ( subject to change according to the groups needs)
- 3 Delicious, fresh meals prepared daily
- Coffee and tea before morning practice
- Free wifi access
- Use of paddle boards, kayaks, & snorkel gear
- Group Transportation to Cancun Airport when its time to leave.
- Airfare, Transportation to the retreat center, Applicable Tourist Visas, Incidentals, Travel Insurance, Airport taxes, Tips or gratuities ($15 per day), Optional excursions & spa treatments
Perfect! I will match you with another solo traveller. Please note that Albaba suite is reserved for a duo, wether it is your friend or your partner, that room is set aside for a full party.
Please note: When booking rooms of the same price point, you are booking your preferred room and I will do my best to house you in that room. Only full parties are guaranteed to have the room booked. If you are an incomplete party, I may need to move you to another incomplete room in order to make full use of the retreat center or to keep full parties together.
Good to Know:
Fly into Cancun. Check-in 3pm, Check out 10am. A/C and electricity in all cabanas. Easy transportation to & from airport. Pesos and US dollars accepted, ATMS within walking distance. Bring your own yoga mat; props provided. Limited to 20. WIFI included. Most dietary restrictions can be accomodated. Wine and alcohol is available but not included.
Transportation from the airport to the Shambala recommendations:
Payment and Cancellations:
$500 non-refundable deposit required to secure your space. Full payment due 45 days prior to the retreat.
All rooms sleep 2 people.
Here is a link to the layout: Layout 2019
Casa Que Canta $1,950.00 per person SOLD Casa Radha $1,850.00 per person SOLD Casa Nataraj $1,850.00 per person SOLD Casa Ganesh $1,850.00 per person SOLD Casa Eolo $2,100.00 per person SOLD Casa Almar $1,850.00 per person SOLD Casita Krishna $1,650.00 per person SOLD
Casa Satya $1,950.00 per person (1 left.)
Casa Alababa $2,300.00 SOLD